Here are some quick and helpful hints on how to play Bud Farm: Grass Roots overall!
- To have Friends in Bud Farm: Grass Roots, you will need to be Facebook Friends with these people first.
Tap the Phone icon in the lower right-hand corner of your Game Screen, then tap the green/white B symbol - this will open up Budbook. If you have not already connected to Facebook, the game will prompt you to do so. Once that's done, you will see Floyd and all existing Facebook friends who play the game in that list! (It might take a bit of time for all of your friends to load.)
We've also recently added the Following/Followers option - this allows players to add others as friends without having a Facebook connection through Budbook! Currently, farmers are allowed to follow up to 10 other players, but can have unlimited Followers!
To Follow someone, simply visit their Budbook page (either by searching for their Username or finding them via Floyd's List) and tap the purple "Follow" button (with a star-banner).
To make it further faster in our game, you need to:
- Plant and harvest as many seeds as you can
- Help other players by watering their plants and buying their items
- Complete all the Quests available at the time
- Complete as many jobs as you can
- Sell as much as you can from your Stash and Storage in your Dispensary (unlocked at LVL 7)
- To make your Plants as happy as they can be, complete the following:
- Water them! Your water regenerates automatically and the Water icon will appear on a plant when the attached Water Pump is ready. (TIP: Have your Water Pumps upgraded as high as you can upgrade them.)
- Ask a friend to help you! Tap a pot that has a plant in it, and the info window on that plant will open up. At the very bottom, you will see the red/white exclamation point that says "Ask a Friend for Help". Once you have sent out the Help request, you will see a grey/white exclamation mark on the left hand side of your pot; this means you are waiting for a friend to help you. When the Friends helps you out, you will see their profile pic on the pot - click the pot again to get the Happiness!
- Have your Grow Lights upgraded as high as you can!
- For quick happy growth, you can Guano your Plant after watering it!
- There are lots of ways to get more Pot Bucks in Bud Farm: Grass Roots!
- Every time you Level up you will get a certain amount of Pot Bucks. The amount varies from Level to Level.
- Pot Bucks are just one of the Random Rewards you could get for squashing Spider Mites. (You can also squash Spider Mites when you visit your Friends!)
- You can buy different amounts of Bud Bucks for real currency. (Click on the green and black plus symbol to the right of your Pot Buck count at the top of your Game screen to see what Pot Buck offers there are for you to choose from.)
- When you help friends, Pot Bucks are one of the Random Rewards you could get!
I really hope this quick introduction helps you out! Thanks for playing Bud Farm: Grass Roots with us!
Still have questions? Check out some of our other articles, or submit a request so we can help you out directly!