Part of the Grass Roots life cycle involves listing things for sale in your in-game Dispensary, both to friends and players around the world! To sell things, you will first need to be Level 7 or higher. If you are not yet Level 7, make sure to keep harvesting, completing quests, and fulfilling jobs on the job board before returning to this article!
Here are the steps to follow once you're the appropriate level:
- Tap on your Dispensary. (The building with the green cross sign.)
- Tap on one of the empty 'Create New Sale' spaces.
- You have the choice to sell from your Stash (the plastic baggie with the green weed leaf) which has all the buds you've harvested, or from your Storage (the brown packing box with the green weed leaf) which has all your Materials available.
- Once you have decided which item you want to sell, you can determine the amount (to a certain max) and the cost (to a certain max) to sell it for. This maximum cost will increase as you level up your Dispensary!
- Tap 'Create Sale'.
- Back in your Dispensary, you will see the item you just selected sitting in the previously empty slot. In the top right-hand corner, you will see how many of that item you are selling and underneath it, your price in Coins.
- Your item(s) will be up for sale in the Dispensary until another player comes along and buys it. Once a purchase has been made, you'll see "SOLD" text in the Dispensary Slot to indicate the item has sold.
NOTE: If your item doesn't sell for 24 hours, don't worry, Floyd will buy it to free up your slot again!
- Click on 'SOLD!' to collect the Coins. These Coins are added automatically to your current Coin total.
Now get out there and start sellin'!