My Game Won't Load!
If your game won't load, this could be for a few different reasons. Here are some of those causes and what you can do to fix things:
1) Delete the app and re-install it. With a recent update, you may either have some bad data in your game, or the data is simply missing. Deleting the app and re-installing from the App Store will fix this right away. Deleting the app will not delete your progress, which is tied to your device's unique ID #.
2) Make sure you have a solid WiFi or data connection to the internet with full signal. Pot Farm depends on the internet to send and receive data from our servers. If your internet is even a little weak, it can cause loading issues to occur.
3) Ensure you have at least 1GB of available space on your device for the best performance possible. You may want to clear any unused applications or other data from your phone to free up as much space as possible.
An Error Message Pops up When I...
This is a little trickier and will probably require contacting our support team to get the full fix, but there are a few things you can try on your own! Answering these questions should also help our team determine what's going on, so be sure to include those details if you do submit a ticket!
1) What are you doing when you see the error message?
- Connecting to Facebook - See this article.
- Loading the game - See the details above ^
2) What does the error message say?
- Please take a screenshot and include it in your message to us!
Be sure you also include your Device ID# or Budbook ID so we can locate your account! You can find details on locating that information in this article.
3) What device model are you using, and what version of iOS are you running?
- This information is often vital to troubleshooting the error
Remember: We want to get you back to the game as much as you do, and providing us with all the right info is crucial for a speedy fix!
My Game Suddenly Crashes for No Reason and Without Warning
Some general tips to try in order to help reduce crashing or errors include the following:
- Try to reduce the amount of other apps and programs you have running while you play Bud Farm: Grass Roots. Visit your device's menu of running apps, and fully close out any other games and apps that could be slowing things down. From here, re-enter your game of Grass Roots and see if that helps speed things up. In general, remember that running many apps at the same time can result in crashes and slow down. Also, if your device has "Low Power" mode turned on, this can cause issues with game performance.
- Verify that you have a strong, stable (not just fast) connection to WiFi or data (4G/LTE). Bud Farm: Grass Roots is a game that requires an internet connection to play, so if your connection is less than stable, there is a very good chance that this could be causing the issue(s) you're experiencing. To improve stability, try using WiFi rather than wireless data, and restart your router or connection point if things seem spotty.
- Again, while it may sound like generic advice, fully uninstalling and re-installing the game can help a lot! Fully uninstalling the game will clear out the game's data/cache on your device and help you start a fully new session, and could help things run more smoothly! With your game data stored on our servers and your device, uninstalling/re-installing won't cause you to lose any progress in your game.
- Try clearing the game's cache and rebooting your device to see if that helps! Don't worry, this will not affect your game's progress.
- If you are crashing continually in the exact same spot or while performing a particular task, please feel free to let us know directly, as this might indicate that there is a specific data issue preventing you from continuing that we can look into. Be sure to include any relevant details and screenshots when you write to us!
Is your issue or question not addressed here? Feel free to reach out for additional support!
Submit a ticket.