We're so sorry that you're having difficulties obtaining the rewards through one of the offers you took advantage of in-game.
The free Potbuck offers are run by an external company called TrialPay. Sometimes, it can take up to half an hour for your Potbucks to show up once you've completed an offer. If they don't show up, it could mean that you didn't fulfill all of the requirements for the offer. For example, some of the games you can download require that you play them for a certain amount of time or spend a certain amount of money within them before you are eligible to receive Potbucks. First, please make sure that you have satisfied all of the requirements of the offer!
If you feel that you have met all the requirements for an offer and still didn't receive your Potbucks, you can get into contact with TrialPay directly by tapping the "?" at the top of the offer window:
- Visit the Potbucks section of your game by clicking the "+" next to your Potbucks total or tapping on the Golden Fountain in the bottom left corner of your farm
- If you clicked on the +, next navigate to the Promos tab
- Tap on 'Free Potbucks' in order to take yourself to the list of TrialPay offers
- Once you're on the TrialPay screen, click on the "?" symbol in the top right corner to be taken to a help form that will allow you to e-mail Trialpay to reach out and submit a claim for your in-game currency.
As a first step, e-mail Trial Pay directly and inform them of the situation, and they should be able to rectify things for you. :)
I've contacted Trial Pay, and still have not heard back from them unfortunately!
Oh no! Rest assured we'll do what we can to assist. If you have not heard back from TrialPay within 48 hours, please follow this set of instructions so that we can help you out further.
- Tap the green "+" next to your Pot Buck amount.
- Tap on the purple "Go" button on FREE Potbucks!
- This should show the window of all the offers. From here, tap the "?" in the top-right corner.
- This screen should show all of the completed/viewed offers you've done. Screenshot this page.
- Send that screenshot to us by submitting a support request.
Please feel free to click below to let us know if this article helped you out!